To our guests,
As I’m sure you’re aware, the coronavirus (COVID-19) is having an increased impact on our community, and we feel it’s important to share more about the steps we take – and the enhanced measures we’ve now implemented – to keep you and our employees safe and healthy.
We’re closely following the guidelines and recommendations of the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and local governments. We are updating our plans daily, proactively communicating with our team, and doing all that we can to prevent further spread of the virus.
- In addition to following normal sanitizing and cleaning procedures at an increased frequency, menus, tables, seating, touch screens and other hard surfaces are being sanitized between each use, and as many doors as possible will remain open throughout the restaurant.
- We have single-use menus, that will be recycled after use, available.
- Our serving ware and glasses are always cleaned and sanitized between each use, but we do have disposable options available on request if needed.
- We’re installing touch-free hand sanitizer stations at our entrances that we ask you to take advantage of. Alcohol wipes are also being provided upon seating.
- We are offering a new curb side pick-up option for take-out orders. Call ahead your order and pay by credit card over the phone, and one of our staff members will bring your food out to your car upon request.
- We’re also working on an online ordering option, and will update you on that as soon as it is available.
- All staff who suspect they are not well or that have come into contact with the virus will not be working, and we also ask you to stay home if you are not feeling well.
- In accordance with New York’s State’s occupancy restrictions, we will be monitoring reservations and walk-ins daily, utilizing our large seating areas to the fullest to give tables plenty space between one another, to remain comfortable and healthy.
Terrapin and Red Bistro remain open, and we are eager to serve you. We will continue to monitor the situation closely as it develops, keep you informed of our status, and as always, the health, well-being, and safety of our community and the Terrapin family will be our top priority.
It gives me and our employees tremendous pride to know that you have shared a meal with us. The next time you come into Terrapin, you can be confident in all we continue do behind-the scenes to uphold the very highest standards of quality, sanitation and safety at every step.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions.
We look forward to serving you soon.