I love to travel and I love to eat great food. I was thinking about the best cities for food and I’ve decided to throw out my top 10:
1. New York – The best restaurants and best ethnic food hands down!
2. San Francisco – #2 to NY in restaurants but better Asian food
3. London – Amazing Indian restaurants
4. Paris – Best place to get a 10,000 calorie lunch
5. Rome – Or any other city in Italy
6. Bangkok – As much as you might like Thai food in the US….
7. Los Angeles – Asian and Latino food paradise
8. New Orleans – A beautiful blend of original food and culture
9. Singapore – Food is the thread that holds this multiethnic city-state together
10. Tokyo – Because I love sushi
I’m sure my list is different than yours; tell me what you think!